February 25 & 26
K- Salon, Bergmannstraße 54, 10961 Berlin
The Berlin Kreativ Konferenz 2017 has now ended. To find out about future events and opportunities, click here.
If you have or are thinking of starting a small creative business in Berlin, then these questions might sound familiar to you:
- How do I register my small business?
- What is a fair price for my products? What should my salary be?
- How do I keep track of my every day book-keeping?
- What are the legal rules for setting up an online shop in Germany?
- How do I build up a strong relationship with bloggers?
- What are the best ways to approach the press?
- How can I craft my own unique brand story?
- What is SEO and why is it so important for my website?
- How do I work with third-party marketplaces?
The Berlin Kreativ Konferenz will help answer these questions and more, and also provides the opportunity to meet like-minded small business owners and creative entrepreneurs.
For all enquiries, contact us at email@example.com.